TANCET 2017 ( Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test ) is an entrance exam conducted by the Anna University on behalf of the state of Tamilnadu. The candidates seeking admission for the courses MBA, MCA and M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan must write TANCET 2017. The university will conduct a single window counselling to allot seats to the students.
The counselling will be held for the seats surrendered by the private colleges, government colleges and government aided colleges.
- TANCET 2017 should be applied only through online mode.
- You should register online at : https://tancet.annauniv.edu/natt/
- Register yourself with your Name, DOB, Sex, Email ID and Password.
- Login with the User ID (Email ID) and Password.
- Read the guidelines given there before proceeding.
GUIDELINES TO FILL-UP THE APPLICATION FOR TANCET 2017
- 1. Candidates have to fill up all the details in the application.
2. Upload a recent Photo Graph of size 20KB to 30KB in jpg/jpeg format.
3. After ensuring that all the details are filled, preview before submission.
4. Candidates can make any changes before submission.
5. Once it is ensured that all the details have been filled and are correct,submit the application.
6. After submission no more changes can be made. Note down your Application Number for all future correspondence
7. Payment has to be made only through online. Rs. 500/- for General category (Rs. 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) for each programme M.B.A. or M.C.A. or M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
8.For every additional programme Rs. 500/- for General category and Rs. 250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates.
- After this please proceed to the next section.
- Enter all your academic and personal details.
- Select preview. Submit the form along with payment.
- Don’t forget to note down the application number and having a printout with you for all the future use.
Candidates are advised to note down the application number for future correspondence. Also, candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference.
The link to download the hall ticket will be provided here. Link: TANCET 2017 Hall Ticket
Marksheets shall be downloaded after ten days from the date of entrance results. Link : TANCET 2017 Marksheet
TANCET 2017 Syllabus
Download the syllabus: TANCET SYLLABI
Dates for Application
Start of the application registration: 29/01/2017
End of the application registration: 20/02/2017
|M.C.A||25.03.2017||10.00 a.m to 12.00 noon|
|M.B.A||25.03.2017||02.30 p.m to 04.30 p.m|
|26.03.2017||10.00 a.m to 12.00 noon|
Centres for entrance test will be in the following cities.
1. Chennai 2. Coimbatore 3. Chidambaram 4. Dindigul 5. Erode 6. Karaikudi 7. Madurai 8. Nagercoil 9. Salem 10. Thanjavur 11. Tirunelveli 12. Tiruchirappalli 13. Vellore 14. Villupuram 15. Virudhunagar
For all more information please download the Booklet for TANCET 2017
Ask your questions in comments section to get help from us and the peer candidates.