TNEA 2016 Certificates Required
The certificates required for TNEA 2016 is updated here. Please make a check list and get the required certificated signed by authorities and submit it before the last date of submission.
1. Special Reservation Form (s) with DD and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) [in original] – If applicable
2. 10th Mark Sheet (photocopy)
3. HSC / Equivalent Mark Sheet* (photocopy)
4. Transfer Certificate* (photocopy)
5. Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) (photocopy)
6. HSC Hall Ticket (photocopy)
7. Nativity Certificate (photocopy) only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
8. First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (photocopy) (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
9. Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate (photocopy) – If applicable
* Candidates appeared for HSC / Equivalent examination in March 2016 must produce Original Mark sheet and TC at the time of counselling. However, downloaded copy of the mark sheet should be enclosed, others to enclose a copy of Mark sheet and TC.
FOR EMINENT SPORTS PERSONS QUOTA
Online Applications alongwith all enclosures and documents related to Sports should be submitted IN PERSON at the office of the Secretary (TNEA), otherwise the application under sports quota will be rejected. Candidates are advised to collect an acknowledgement after submitting the Application.