TNEA 2017 Documents and Certificates
Documents and Certificates to be attached varies with each student based on community, nativity, category and family background. The students must know their category and quota to apply. Reading the information brochure would be helpful to know the documents and certificates required for TNEA 2017. We have given the list of general documents required.
- HSC Marksheet
- SSC Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM (either Permanent card or electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate)
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate) – If applicable
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate – If applicable
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – If applicable
- Special Reservation Form (s) with DD and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate (s) – If applicable
Download the certificates required list – Documents to be to be attached in Application Enclosure
First Graduate Certificate
Students from Tamilnadu can get fee concession if they hail from family with no graduates. The Govt of Tamilnadu provides this welfare fund to students to promote social equality in education sector. You need to get “No Graduate Certificate” issued by the officer in the rank of Tahsildar. Electronic form of Digitally signed e-certificate for first graduation can be obtained from Deputy Tahsildar/Tahsildar.
Eligibility to obtain No Graduate Certificate:
- Resident of Tamil Nadu.
- No other person in the family should be a graduate.
- No brother or sister should have availed the first graduate scholarship or fee concession.